An Introduction To Google Keep
Above is a short 2 minute video of a productivity tool called Google Keep.
Consider Google Keep as a smart todo list, note taking, and sticky note tool.
Watch the video for a quick overview.
3 fantastic features to take advantage of :-
Set a reminder based on location, obviously linked to the mobile Apps but when you are out and about you can be reminded based on where you are. Ideal if you visit clients and suppliers. You can also set reminders based on a calendar.
You can add voice recordings to a note. And those voice recordings are transcribed and added to the note. You can also add an image and Keep will OCR any text within the image.
You can share notes with your coworkers, friends or family.
Google Keep has been around since March 2013 and the last update was November 2014. What OCM would like to see is tighter integration between the reminder functionality and Google Calendar, Google Keep replace tasks in Calendar and a way of archiving that is linked to Google Drive that is searchable.
OCM are Google Apps For Work partners and we offer a free consultation and trial. We are experts in migrating to Google Apps from Microsoft Small Business Server and Exchange Server.
Please get in touch on 01564 420980 or you can use this contact form.
- Google Apps Show
- Google Enterprise
- OCM News
- Frame - Work With Any Software In A Browser
- Windows 10 The Reviews Are In
- Microsoft Windows 10 - What You Need To Know!
- Time For A New Website
- An Introduction To Google Keep
- Lenovo and Superfish - What You Need To Know
- Apple Spring Forward - Whats New
- Raspberry Pi 2 Announced Today
- Are You Quick On The Phone - Free Calls If You Are
- Shellshock Bug
- Why Buying A Desktop PC For Your Workplace Might Be A Mistake!
- The New Apple IPhone 6 Definitely Does Not Charge In The Microwave
- Google Atmosphere 1st October 2014 4.45pm Online
- Growth Vouchers, Free Money !
- I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work! - Thomas Edison
- Ralph Savage - DRS Business Solutions Joins OCM´s Business Finance Forum
- Hacking The House
- 2016 Jul
- 2016 Jun
- 2016 May
- 2016 Mar
- 2016 Feb
- 2016 Jan
- 2015 Dec
- 2015 Nov
- 2015 Oct
- 2015 Sep
- 2015 Aug
- 2015 Jul
- 2015 Jun
- 2015 May
- 2015 Apr
- 2015 Mar
- 2015 Feb
- 2015 Jan
- 2014 Nov
- 2014 Oct
- 2014 Sep
- 2014 Aug
- 2014 Jul
- 2014 Jun